The main purpose of Introduction to the Excel VBA Object Model and Object References is to give you an introduction to the following two topics, which are essential for Excel VBA users:
- The Excel VBA Object Model; and
- Object references.
Objects are one of the most important VBA constructs. Having a good understanding of objects, the Excel Object Model, and object references is essential when working with VBA.
Introduction to the Excel VBA Object Model and Object References:
- Is part of my VBA Fundamentals Book Series; and
- Assumes you know about the topics covered in: (i) My previous Book Series, particularly the Excel Macros for Beginners Book Series; and (ii) The previous Books in the VBA Fundamentals Book Series.
Introduction to the Excel VBA Object Model and Object References is divided into five Chapters.
- Chapter 1 is an introduction to the importance of objects.
- Chapter 2 is an introduction to the Excel Object Model.
- In Chapter 3, you learn: (i) What collection are; and (ii) How to work with collections.
- In Chapter 4, you learn the basic process you can follow to refer to an object.
- Chapter 5 contains several practical examples to help you practice creating procedures that refer to, and select/activate, an object.
You've purchased this product
See it in your libraryView in Library
We charged your card and sent you a receipt
You'll need an account to access this in our app. Please create a password to continue.
Download from the App Store or text yourself a link to the app
Good news! Since you already have a Gumroad account, it's also been added to your library.